Fritted glass is composed of fine glass particles formed under precise heat and pressure to varying degrees of porosity. Fritted glass filtering funnels require no additional filter paper and are used for applications where normal filter paper would be destroyed by the solution to be filtered. This funnel has a medium porosity of 10 – 15 microns and is used for general laboratory filtration. The matching flask is 100ml capacity, both made of borosilicate glass and packed in a foam lined box for safe shipping and storage.
- Funnel is 70mm diameter / 80mm tall with a fine porosity of 10 – 15 microns suitable for general laboratory filtration
- Filter paper is not required, used for applications where the solution would attack paper filters
- 1000ml capacity flask, ground glass flask / funnel joint, 19/26 size
- 10mm hose barb (maximum recommended pressure differential is 15 psi)
- Packed in a foam-lined box for safe shipping and storage